Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Colorbar eyshadow quad- Review and swatches

Hi guys!!!!

Hope everything  and everyone is well....And guess you all had a lovely weekend. And yeah happy belated Dussehra to all my Indian readers.

So today I'm here with this Colorbar Shimmer bar eyeshadow+blusher quad. It has four shades in shimmery bronze.

Price: Rs 875 ( $19)

I've used a number of Colorbar lipsticks and glosses but this was the second eyeshadow I'd bought from this brand. the first one was fairly good but not fantastic but this one attracted me a lot as  I love using bronze shades.

What the product claims-An exclusive highlighter , this brush -on -powder can be used wet or dry to create a metallic glow.Bronze shimmer Bar will accentuate your facial contours to bring out the best in you.You can use it as an eye shadow, a lip color or a bronzer.It's a perfect match with neutral and deep blush shades and stays for more than six hours.

I hadn't expected this one to give me such fantastic results. All the shades are so pigmented and dark and the best part is that they can be used as a blusher and lip color too.

So as you can see the first shade is totally a copper brown shade. A dark one.

The second one is a mix of golden and copper....A lovely color!!

The third one is shimmery light brown with a bit silver in it. Maybe it's not showing up well here.

The last one is a mix of silver and a little gold in it...And i love this shade.

All these shades show up really well and I would recommend all my readers to buy this and believe me you won't get disappointed. The price is worth the product as it is a multipurpose palette- eyes, lips and cheeks. On the cheeks it's effect is truly amazing!!!You can get beautiful cheeks like Katrina Kaif and Rachel Weisz...haha!!!

I'll surely buy the other shades of this range.

So guys has anyone of you tried this quad or any other shade??? Plz tell me as I'll be going out to buy some cosmetics very soon. I'll love to hear from you people.

So ladies goodbye for now and enjoy the week!!!!


SHARE:

37 comments

  1. This palette looks lovely! It's so cool that it can be used on the lips. I love coppery/golden lip makeup. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly awwesome, hey do a tutorial on how u use it as well, will help me in making a decision

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leslie- isn't it cool? It gives an amazing effect on your cheeks and lips too...I really love this palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rentu- Yeah sure...Maybe not a tute but a look.By the way if you buy it you'll surely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have this and i so love it..its a dupe of boby brown shimmer palette..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swatch looks great and the palette is just lovely :) thanks for the review dear ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that to!
    &thanks for your lovely response <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! amazing blog!
    come follow I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the swatches, very pretty colors. I have never tried this palette before, but it sounds really good :)

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this colores! :-)

    lg yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the colors! You can mix them with alot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for swatches. The colors are absolutely beautiful.

    Love Nana

    http://www.sweetladynana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the swatches, very pretty colors:)
    Love your blog too:)

    xHelene
    http://frkbilmerke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. maybe you could post a pic showing us how to use it on the cheeks.I'm affraid it mite be too shimmery.Gr8 post btw

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks rakshanda..i was alrdy following u..n nice shimmer bar..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty! Reminds me of my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What very pretty shimmery colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh that's a nice palette ! The colors are so shimmery ... me likey :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very much for the compliments about my blog!
    Yours is so nice, too and I am goign to read your posts.
    Lovely greets,
    Porcelain

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Butterfly, Sara, Lauraaaa, Curves ahead makeup, Porcelain, Luna, Indie Tea, bollywoodstylediaries, Helene, bhumika, NaNa, jadore, Yvonne, Christine, Georgia:: Thanks a lot ladies...Love these sweet words of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Anamika, Cosmetics Aficionado : Yeah it's kinda similar.
    @Sharon: Hey sure, but you don't need to worry. It's not so shimmery.
    @Becky: Hey thanks...I also love the second one.
    @Hilaloeya: Hey thanks, I'll surely do so.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey sweetie following you back!


    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love a tutorial on how to apply it! I don't even know what a shimmer is for but I really love those nude colors!

    Have a wonderful one, darl (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  24. The colour nuber 2 is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous. It would make the perfect highlight

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your reviews :)
    XO
    Lara
    ineedanewoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This one resembles the Bobby Brown Shimmer brick! Ohh I want it, I really WANT it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I totally love the colors! anything shimmerly, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love all these colours , I often use it as eye shadow, to add some shimmer to my lipstick. But most of all I love what it does as a highlighter. I have the bronze one only, when I swatched the pink one in the store, and the pink didnt suit my wheatish skin tone, I think it should suit you. I use it with bronzer and /or blush. Ironically this is the only product I have by colorbar. Intend to get more. Thanks to this product I always thought colorbar would be expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig