Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

Avon Stick concealer- Review & Swatches

Hi beauties,
As you all know that concealer is an essential part of makeup. We all have some spot or blemishes on our faces. Sometime we want to get rid from under eye circles instantly. We apply foundation for it but sometimes it’s not able to conceal the spots and then the concealer is needed. Usually I didn’t use concealer but recently I mentioned some light small spots on my face and I have to use a concealer.

Today I’m going to write about the AVON’s Ideal Shade Concealer Stick which I bought four month ago but hardly used it. My friends always talk about this concealer and love it. Now even I use it sometimes and I must say that it is very nice.


AVON‘s Ideal Shade Concealer Stick claims:

Formulated with PreciseLight Technology.** The perfect cover-up. Seamless, skin-true, full coverage. Visibly conceal undereye circles & blemishes. Eyes look tired? Gently pat concealer along undereye circles from inside out, then blend. Now you’re out-the-door ready with spot-on confidence. .07 oz. net wt.

Information from avon.com

How to use:

Gently pat concealer along under eye circles from inside out, and then blend.

I have it in the shade fair which matches my skintone. :)

In the mirror of my own experience:

I found it very nice after using it. I gave a light touch of it on the spots and they disappeared as if they were never on my face. I chose natural one which matched my skin tone so perfectly. It blends on smoothly with a very soft feeling and does not dry out and cake onto your skin. It mixes with my skin tone and gives a soft and natural feeling. It depends on you how to use it before or after applying foundation. There is no any hard and fast rule. Do whichever way you feel is easy and which works better for you.

Sorry it’s a bit messed up :(

What I like in this concealer:

It’s handy and very comfortable to carry out in your purse.

Very easy to use. Give a light touch on your face and it is done. You can do it in anywhere even during traveling.

Very light and smooth. It doesn’t have that waxy feeling you get with other concealers.

Very soft and does not dry out or cake onto your skin.

You don’t have to wait for it to dry like liquid concealers. You can be ready only after one touch.

Its oil free so perfect for all skin types.

Not expensive. Reasonable price- Rs 200

Here are the swatches-

Spots on my hand-

Dab on the concealer-

Blend the concealer and it’s almost gone-

What I don’t like in this concealer:

It’s very soft and smooth so you will have to take care of it especially in summers. You can’t keep it in your purse during hot weather because it can melt easily and you can lose its ‘stick shape’.

Can get only from the Avon representatives so it becomes difficult sometimes.

Will I repurchase again?

Yes, but not now.

Will I recommend it to others?

Yes, because I found it very good so I surely recommend it to other girls.

Ratings: 3.90/5

So girls that was my experience with this concealer. What about you? Have you used it? Which concealers do you use??

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig