Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cute little gifts from Maybelline NY+ NOTD!!!

Hey everyone!!!
Hope all of you enjoyed the Royal wedding of Will-Kate yesterday!!! Loved Princess Kate's dress and makeup <3 What about you??

Anyhow, let's come on to today's post which is nothing much a short preview of some gifts which I received on shopping from Maybelline & Loreal. I bought two lipsticks from Maybelline and a thing or two from Loreal and these are what I received free- A cute handy purse mirror and a Colorama nail polish 8ml.
The mirror-

It's a cute double sided handy mirror which can be easily carried around anywhere!!!




The nail polish-

An orange colored nail paint from Maybelline....I never apply nail paints but as I wanted to share these cute little things with you guys so here's a NOTD....I'm really bad at it...so plz don't laugh!!!



So guys...what do you think of these cute little things from Maybelline??
Have a great weekend!!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig