Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, May 30, 2011

Beautyuk Pearl Eyeliner- Review, Swatches & EOTD

Hello pretty beauties,

Makeup is an art. How you are in this art entirely depends on your practice. I’m not a makeup artist, not a makeup junkie, I’m just like you. A bit fond of makeup & yes, I love to experiment with my face. Sometimes it looks good, sometimes odd but I can’t to stop myself from doing so. I know many ladies are like me…isn’t it? And don’t you also feel happy & excited after doing something new on your face? Hahaha..i know…you do!!

Usually I don’t use colorful eyeliner on my eyesbut since the past few days, I was really willing to try a good colorful liner. Some girls look very pretty with these liners but I always hesitate to do so but fortunately, recently got the chance to try out a Colorful pearl eye liner from BeautyUK which is so pretty in shade and really suitable for this hot summer.


BeautyUK Pearl Liner

This is a range of some selected lovely colored eye liners with tiny glitters in them. These Pearl liners are available in 8 shimmering shades.



How to use?

It can be applied in the same way as any normal liquid eyeliner is done on the eyes.

Price

£3.49 (Rs 200-220 approx.)

Packaging

The packaging and design of this liner is so beautiful and delicate in shape. It comes in a pretty designed bottle with a slightly twisted cap over it which makes it quite easy to hold it due to the depression in between for a tight grip.

The applicator

The eyeliner has a little felt tip style applicator, which makes it very easy to apply and comfortably able to give the right shape on the eyes because I find the applicator very firm so I can get a very straight and definite line on my lids. I really love the applicator.

Shade

The shade of this liner-Oceania that I have is a turquoise shade with glittery particles in it.

Pigmentation

Ohh..it’s great…after applying,it looks really pigmented.

Lasting power

I applied it on my hand for the swatches first. After taking the pictures I forgot about it. Hours later I was surprised to see the swatches in their same shape as I had done initially. During this period I had washed my hands many times but it didn’t get removed or even faded. During bathing, when my hand is completely wet and I rubbed it off slowly, then it got removed. Love the lasting power <3

In the mirror of my own experience

As I have already mentioned above, that I haven’t ever tried any colorful eye liner but after some hesitation, I applied it on my eyes and went to a birthday party in the evening. I was quite surprised but very happy coz everyone in that party praised me and asked about this liner. I’ll want to mention this here too that after knowing about it's unavailability in India, most of my friends were quite disappointed.

Good points

I love the slim bottle design.

All shades are adorable. The glitter particles beautifully decorate the eyes. They don’t look much glittery after drying.

Lasting power is amazing.

Pigmentation is wonderful.

The range of all shades is beautiful. I want to buy more!!

The service is great. I found my package within a week in a beautiful pink packet. I can buy their products from their website without any tension.

After being aware about the quality, the price is a steal.

WET

DRY


Bad points

Although it’s a quality of this liner but I found some difficulty in removing it from my eyes. I usually use almond oil to remove my eye makeup because none of cleansers are effective enough to remove the water proof eye makeup.

It takes a little while to dry up so I have to be careful after applying.

It’s not available in India. I hope they will soon launch these amazing products in India.

Final thoughts

No doubt that it works according to my expectations. The quality, pigmentation and lasting power… every thing is just superb. I love this product from BeautyUK.

Want to purchase it again?

Of course, I’m eagerly waiting to find a way to buy some of them online.

Recommendation

I highly recommend it to my readers especially young girls who always want to experiment with their looks. Girls, try it once, you’ll really love it!!

Where to buy?

As you all know that it’s not available in India but you don’t need to be disappointed because you can easily purchase it from their website.

So what do you think about this pearl liner girls ??? I would just say that go and grab some lovely colors from this range which suit you!!

And now the EOTD using this beautiful liner:






Some words about Beautyuk:

Born and bred in the UK (hence the name), beautyuk has grown from strength to strength since its humble beginnings five years ago. We are a family run business, which is quite nice really in a world full of big, scary, faceless corporations, and it means we can provide a much friendlier, more tailored service for our customers.

We have big plans to become the number one colour cosmetics brand in the market and we think our website makes our statement quite nicely - we hope you like it.

Check out beautyuk at:

beautyuk.com

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Disclaimer- Product by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig