Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, June 6, 2011

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser- Review & photos


During your facial in any beauty clinic, one thing that is usually common is that when they cleanse the face after massaging, always wipe the rest of the cream using a soft wet cloth dubbed in warm water and squeeze it before wiping the face. After this process, they dub the cloth in a chilled water, squeeze it and then wipe off again. I follow this way only when I clean my face after massaging at home and in my opinion, it’s the best way to wipe the face and far better than cleaning with cotton wool.
When I saw Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, I realized that this product is made keeping the same process in mind and after using it I found it to be the best cleanser I have ever used.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
It's a cleanser with the same method I have mentioned above.

What it claims
We only make one cleanser because formulation is the ultimate in concentrated yet gentle cleansing power and works on every age and skin type. Our plant- based cleanser has a 2 phase action,
Phase 1 is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye makeup, even stubborn mascara.
Phase 2 is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to help gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Use morning and night with pure muslin cloths to reveal fresh, radiant skin. Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smoother, clearer skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Key ingredients
Cocoa Butter
This rich, creamy butter which has moisturizing effects on the skin is made from roasted seeds of cocoa tree, the same seeds that give us chocolate and cocoa.
Hops Extract
This herbal extract comes from the pin cone- like fruit of the hop plant and has astringent and toning properties.
Rosemary Essential Oil/extract
This renowned and once sacred herb has been used for centuries in beauty preparations. Rosemary essential oil has a fresh pungent aroma and is very invigorating and stimulating. The extract has beneficial antioxidant properties.
Chamomile Essential Oil /Extract
This herb takes its name from the Greek kamai (ground) and melon (apple) of the sweet apple- like fragrance it releases when trodden on. The essential oil is considered gentle oil by aroma therapists and medical herbalist have used chamomile for soothing the skin for centuries.
Eucalyptus Essential oil
Native to Australia, eucalyptus shoots are a favorite food of the koala. The cooling essential oil produced from the leaves and twigs has decongestant properties and is used by aroma therapists to ease muscular aches and pains.
D-Panthenol
Otherwise known as pro vitamin B5, this B vitamin is necessary for the normal functioning of the skinand has a moisturizing effect.
Glycerin
The glycerin we use in always vegetable derived. It’s a humectants, drawing atmospheric water onto the skin to aid hydration.
Beeswax
The beewax used in Naturally Active skincare comes from the honeycombs in which bees store their pollen. It has skin protecting and helps to relieve chapped skin.
Other ingredients
Aqua (water), Caprylic/capric , triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl esters, Sorbitan stearate, Polysorbate 60, Propylene glycol, Panthenol Limonene, citric acid, Sodium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic acid, Polyaminopropyl biguanide.
Packaging
The packaging of this product is so classy. It comes in a light green colored pump out bottle along with two muslin cloths. All these are packed in a same colored zipped pouch which keeps them hygienic and makes them travel-friendly.
Price
£13.25 (Cleanser+2 muslin cloths+zip up pouch)
How to use this cleanser?
Cleanse daily morning and night using this two step process:
Step 1: Massage 1 or 2 pump gently onto dry skin over face and neck. Free from mineral oil, it's rich and creamy texture swiftly removes all trace of face and eye makeup, including stubborn mascara.
Step 2: Rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream to gently remove dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.
Splash face with cool clean water and follow with instant Boost Tonic and your choice of moisturizer.
The muslin cloth and the pouch
Texture
The texture of this product is creamy but not at all greasy.

In the mirror of my own experience
After using this cleanser for the first time only, I realized its quality. Sometimes there are products that make us realize their specialty after the first use only. I have been using this cleanser twice a day for the past one month and I’m still doing so. The creamy texture, very smoothly spreads out onto the face and neck. After applying it, I give a gentle massage on the face and neck, after that I dip the muslin cloth in a bowl filled with hand warm water and after squeezing the cloth properly, I gently remove the cleanser off my face and neck. I dip the cloth two-three times in the water and act the same very softly & gently. Followed by this, I splash cold water on my face many times and then wipe it with a soft towel and apply a light moisturizer on my face.
As a makeup remover- I always remove my eye makeup with almond oil. It makes it quite easy for me. Then wash my face with a good face wash and dry my face with towel. After this, I apply this cleanser in the same way as I have mentioned above. Remove the rest of the makeup with the cloth very gently. It removes all the traces of makeup and makes the skin soft and supple. I always wash the cloth with a mild soap so that it remains clean and bacteria free. After a month's use, I have noticed a clear difference in my skin texture. My skin has become more soft and smooth than it was before using it. It has become an essential part of my skin care routine now. I just love this product♥♥♥
Good points
  • Smooth creamy texture
  • Spread out easily
  • The best way of cleansing i.e. with a muslin cloth
  • The sleek pump bottle makes it so easy to take out the contents for applying.
  • Being a creamy cleanser it’s not greasy at all and gets absorbed quickly in the skin.
  • Love light smell
  • Awesome cleansing properties
  • Remove the makeup without leaving a trace of makeup.
  • Makes the skin baby soft and silky after using regularly.
  • Amazingly good for all skin types.
  • The quantity is good. 100ml bottle goes a long way.
  • On seeing the quality and quantity, the cost is not much.
Bad points
  • I haven’t found any bad point expect the fact that it is not available in India.
  • I wish it is launched in India soon.
Final thoughts
Finally I can say that Liz Earle has given a revolutionary way to a cleanser which was not new but never has been used.
Recommend it?
Of course, yes.
Rating
4.90/5
My rating would have been 5/5 if it was available in India.
You can buy this amazing product HERE.
Check out Liz Earle at:
Have you tried it? Please share your experience with me.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig