Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Duchess Marden Damascena Face Creme- Review, photos

It's been a very rainy & gloomy Sunday today so there was some electricity problems as well but anyways, finally I'm here to present another review before you.
Now this is all about a face cream called- Duchess Marden Face Creme


I received 5 sachets of this cream and the sachets look so beautiful & comfortable in use. I sachet is enough for 2-3 uses.


What it claims

  • Vitamins and minerals improve cellular metabolism to achieve healthier skin

  • Mushroom extracts help fade skin discolorations

  • Organic shea butter, apricot oil, cetyl babassuate, and hydrolyzed oat protein add soothing moisture to dry damaged skin


Ingredients
Water, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, cetearyl alcohol and cetearyl glucoside, hydrolyzed oat protein and panthenol and phosphorus and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate and calcium pantothenate and magnesium salicylate and zinc gluconate, xylitylglucoside anhydroxylitol xylitol, cetyl babassuate, sea algae extract, Tricholoma matsutake (mushroom) extract, sodium hyaluronate, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopherol acetate and ascorbyl palmitate and ascorbic acid, Rosa damascena (rose) oil, Rosa bourbonia (rose) oil, capryloyl glycine, undecylenoyl glycine, Lonicera japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) extract.

Price
$57 for 62 ml


In the mirror of my own experience


Thanks to Marla that she sent me 5 sachets of 5ml each of this Face Creme. Due to this I was able to use it for around 2 weeks.
Firstly I was welcomed by a lovely rosy smell which made me feel fresh. The consistency of this cream is a bit thick but as a I applied it on my face i felt that it got absorbed into my skin without leaving any greasy feeling behind.
It soothed my skin nicely & made it soft & supple. It even gave it a refreshed feeling & the lovely rosewater smell was so relaxing!
Although it did not leave any greasy feeling on my normal-dry skin but maybe oily skinned people may face a slight problem due to the thick consistency but apart from this I have no complains about this cream. In my opinion it is perfect Face cream at quite a reasonable price.


Rating
4.5/5

A Few words about Duchess Marden

Duchess Marden was inspired by a journey that I took to Southeast Asia with my husband. I was searching for something that would feed my spirit. Following a desert trek in India, I came upon pure rose water and discovered charm, ritual, scent and pleasure all at once. When I learned of the many benefits of the rose, I was smitten. Wishing to share this precious secret with everyone, I set out to incorporate the healing, hydrating benefits of rose, once coveted for only royalty, into a completely natural skincare line. The textures, scents, and sensations are delightful and you will be amazed with the visible results!
- Marla Steuer (Founder)

So girls what do you think about this Face cream? Have you tried anything from this brand as yet? If not i highly recommend you to try their products as they all are very impressive!!

Duchess Marden- Website
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig