Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Motives Shape & Sculpt Duo- Review, Swatches & FOTD

Hello everyone,

Today I’m going to review an amazing product for you which is tremendously useful for a makeup lover. This product was provided by Motives a couple of months before. I wanted to review it in detail and tell the utility of this product after using it on my face but I know it has been a long time due to my busy schedule.

Motives Shape & Sculpt Duo

It is pressed duo with one light & one dark shade, both matte.It multipurpose & can be used as a pressed powder, highlighter, bronzer & contour. Very helpful to define the cheekbones, are around the nose & even as a shadow! The light beige shade is almost similar to my skin tone so I sometimes prefer using it as a highlighter while the dark brown shade works well as a bronzer & contour.

What it claims

Two-in-one highlighter and matte contour powder
Luxurious formula that glides on smoothly to highlight and sculpt
Designed for all skin types
Non-irritant formula
Paraben, oil and fragrance free

Price
$21

Packaging

This shape & sculpt duo comes in a very sturdy packaging which is a bit bulky but safe to handle. Inside there is a wide mirror which is very helpful while using this duo.
It is travel-friendly because although a bit bulky it is safe to keep in your makeup bag.



In the mirror of my own experience


The first time I saw this duo, I understood that this is surely gonna be very useful for me. As I've already mentioned above that I can use it as an eyeshadow, highlighter, pressed powder & bronzer as well which makes it almost a complete thing to carry around. So you can imagine that if one just carries this duo along with an eyeliner & gloss she has everything for a beautiful & wearable look.
This duo is also very helpful for those who have prominent cheekbones & would like to expose their facial features clearly. I particularly love it as a bronzer as it gives a different look overall!

Good points

I love its handy packaging. It's so easy to apply & is well pigmented too.
Shows up well as a bronzer & even the light beige one gives a healthy glow to the face!
The staying power is for about 5-6 hrs which add to it's positive features.
The fact that it is matte makes it even more comfortable for use although I don't have much problem in using shimmers on my face but many don't like much of shimmers.
The wide mirror inside is very helpful while using this.
No breakouts, paraben, oil & fragrance free makes it an ideal pressed powder.
The product is worth the price.

Below are some pic showing the blended swatch of each:




Bad points

Once again I would lament over the fact that it is not available in India :(
The case is a bit bulky.
It could have been made even better if a brush was provided along.

I created a look using the bronze shade mainly:

Arrows depict the places where I've used it

Rating
4.25\5

Finally...


Overall it is a truly awesome product & thanks to Motives for this wonderful product!!! I'm sure everyone will love it & should be a must-have in everyone's makeup kit.


So girls what are your thoughts about this duo?? Have you tried it...what is your experience?


Motives by Loren Ridinger- Website, Facebook, Twitter


Disclaimer- Product provided by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig