Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, September 19, 2011

Liz Earle Superskin Body Cream- Review, Photos

Hey dear readers,
It seems winter has started knocking in here, after the heavy rains the atmosphere in the Doon valley is getting a bit cold. Winter begins here as October starts approaching so we all get careful about our skin in winter. I'll write about some good products in my coming posts which are perfect for winter. These days, I have got many mails from the ladies which have mature and super dry skin. They have a complain from my blog that I always review about the products which are essential for young ladies. They have advised me to write about every type of skin because they are regular readers of Chamber of Beauty and my ignorance to mature skin disappoints them. But ladies,I don't agree from your complains and want to say that if you are a regular reader of COB, you would have read my reviews some products like Nature's Co White Tea night cream, Queen Tinted foundation etc. But I promise you that I'll be more careful about this inshallah.Today I'm going to review this Liz Earle's Superskin Body Cream which is perfect to save our skin from the dry chilly weather. It's free from harsh ingredients and can completely give high nourishment to our body.

Liz Earle Superskin Body Cream


This is a rich and extremely mosturising body cream with lavender scent which is very useful for mature skin and super dry skin people.

What Liz Earle says...


This divinely aromatic, ultra-rich body cream is formulated with 25% plant oils – making it our most intensive body moisturizer ever. With East African shea butter, organic rosehip oil, antioxidant cranberry seed oil and pomegranate extract, natural source vitamin E, plus the divine scent of neroli, this luxurious cream helps mature or very dry skin look and feel visibly plump and smooth. 

Weight
200 ml

Price
£28.75

 Ingredients



Aqua (water), Vitellaria paradoxa nilotica (shea butter), Rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil, Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, Glycerin, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Glyceryl stearate, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Cetearyl alcohol, Pentaerythrityl distearate, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract, Xanthan gum, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Glyceryl caprylate, Sodium polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Citric acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool.

Packaging


 I love its great packaging. It comes in a large white plastic tube. The tube is kept in a beautiful silver gray packaging with lovely white yellow flowers. I love all their superskin products packaging. The plastic tube makes the moisturizer easy to dispense and carry around any where for traveling.
.
Texture
It's a rich and and extremely moisturizing cream. The texture is just right, not too thick, certainly not watery thin and it gets absorbed easily and makes the skin smooth and soft.

In the mirror of my own experience


 

When i first started applying this cream, i thought that it's gonna take ages to sink in–  but it didn’t, it sinks in quite quickly and feels soothing and did a really good job of making the skin feel smooth and soft all day. I applied it on my hands for a trial and give a gentle massage, oh I really felt very relaxed to do it on both of my hands. I took quite less amount of product and I noticed that it spread all over my hand, I didn't need to took out more product for massage. After massaging my hands I was surprised to see that all oiliness and greasiness had disappeared from my hands and my hands skin had become super soft and silky like a dream. In fact the mixture of shea butter, rosehip and cranberry seed oil that it contains which contributes to keeping the skin moisturized after application. I know that it's not fine for me these days but as winter starts, It'll be like a good friend of winter for my skin. I'm not sure about what changes it'll make in mature skin but I'm sure about it that it's a excellent formula for giving softness to mature skin and when the skin will be soft and moist, it can maintain its elasticity and this is all what a mature skin needs. I don't think it's very costly, if you can purchase costly cosmetics for your makeup, why can't buy this useful moisturizing cream for your body? However it would have been so good if the cost have kept a bit low so it would be one of the favorites among the all kinds of customer.  

Anyways, I’d say this would be a great gift for someone special. That can be you yourself or some beloved who suffers from dryness or have dry and mature skin.
The only thing that struck me about this lotion was the scent – when first squeezed from the tube it has a very strong smell, verged on the unpleasant – once applied it does fade and the scent of lavender, pomegranite and neroli becomes more apparent – I’m guessing that this is due to the high level of essential oils.Although the smell is not too bad but still it depends on person to person.

Good points
Beautiful packaging, plastic tube can be carry out anywhere. Easy to takeout the product from tube, no wastage.
The texture is rich but very easily sinks in the skin. Skin absorbs the cream so quick and makes it extremely soft.
Can make the super dry skin supple and smooth for the whole day.
Can't find any trace of greasiness on the skin after applying. It's just amazing, you only find a baby soft skin.
Excellent for mature and much dry skin but also very nice for a bit dry skin in winter.
Rich and precious ingredients and essential oil make it so useful.
Very less amount of product is sufficient to cover a large areas of dry skin.
It's a bit costly but after knowing about its quality it worth every penny.


Bad points

I'm not liking the smell much.
It may be a bit pricey for some.

Finally....
Finally I can say that I love this fabulous moisturizing cream. The effect which it gives after applying on the skin, makes it a high level product. It's very effective product for dry skin especially in winters. It's a super valuable gift for mature and super dry skin. A gentle massage with this cream makes the skin relaxed and gives it a smooth finish.

Rating






Recommendation

I really recommend it to my readers who have complained me about not writing about the products which can help them. It's an excellent body cream for mature and super dry skin for all seasons and very useful for ladies like me who suffer from dry skin in winter. It's super moist texture makes the skin soft and supple for the whole day, after bathing if you apply it on your super dry areas of the body, you can forget that you have a dry complexion. I hope you'll find it helpful for you.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig