Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar Mineral Makeup- review, swatches & photos{Pic heavy}

Hey everyone,
Hope you guys  are doing well. Sometimes I truly feel that I’m a lazy person, my readers want me to write more posts but I’m not able to do so. I want to say sorry to my readers and hope they’ll understand my problems. I have a family and so there are lot of responsibilities that don't allow me to give more time to my blogging but I’ll really do my best in future. Today I’m going to do the review of some Lumiere skin and beauty bar samples which were sent me by the company a couple of month ago.
They sent me these product samples for try.
Lumiere Loose mineral foundation - Cashmere in Light Neutral
Lumiere blush in Hibiscus
Lumiere blush in Wild Rose
 Lumiere lip gloss in the English Rose
Lumiere lip gloss in the Paprazi Pink


Lumiere blush in Hibiscus

It's a purple with natural brown undertones. A bit shimmery.
Lumiere blush in Wild Rose

It's light peach in shade and has very light shimmers in it. This is my favorite color.
Weight
4 gm jar
Price
$12

In the mirror of my own experience

Wild Rose
 
Hibiscus

I love both shades of blushes. They give very natural and pretty effect after applying on the cheeks. I applied them on both liquid and mineral foundation and they looked beautiful on both foundations. The most important quality in both the blush is that they are not too shimmery, I don't like to apply shimmery blushes usually. They have only a touch of shimmer which makes them more pretty. The only problem with them is fallout but it's a part of loose mineral cosmetics so to save my product, I touch lightly with my brush and then sprinkle on their lids and then on the back of my hand which will prevent wastage by falling and then apply it on my cheeks.

Finally...
I love both the shades and quality of these blushes. They are very light weighted and give a very fine finish after applying. I want to recommend these blushes to my readers.

Rating




Lumiere Loose mineral foundation - Cashmere in Light Neutral


Sometimes we don't want to apply a liquid foundation especially in monsoon and summer. We want something between liquid foundation and loose pressed powder. The mineral foundation is the best option for such occasions. I have noticed after discussing with my friends that most girls want such light feather weighted which makes the skin healthy and smooth looking but without blocking the pores and feeling weighted.


The mineral foundation has a soft, silky and smooth texture that provide a medium to heavy buildable coverage that meld with our skin to create a flawless natural finish as though we have no makeup on at all. They not only give a creamy soft complexion but are completely harmless for our skin. 

Net weight
4 gm jar 

Price
$12

In the mirror of my own experience



After applying it, I was really happy to see its effect on my skin. This mineral foundation is really for me because I rarely use liquid foundation for going out anywhere expect on any special occasions like festivals or marriage functions. It's so easy to apply on the face even in a hurry and its effect is very natural and beautiful on my face. Being so light in weight it gives nice natural coverage to my face. Sometimes I use it after applying liquid foundation and it gives a wonderful beautiful finish to my face. I love this foundation.

Finally...

I can say that it's completely for me. Love its effect and finish. I definitely want to recommend it to my readers.


 Blended
Rating
 
Lumiere lip glosses

It's warm rose with slight hint of shimmer,enhanced with moisturizing jojoba oil that is long wearing and not sticky at all. Gives the lips a very natural look.

Price
Mini size- $3
Large size- $8.50

In the mirror of my own experience

 Lumiere lip glosses in the English Rose

This one is my favorite shade. I love the effect which it shows after applying on my lips. It's moisturizing and not sticky at all. The lasting power is not bad. If you want it for a long time, you have to reapply after few hours( almost 2-3 hrs)

Finally...
I love this lip gloss <3
Rating
 
Lumiere lip gloss in the Paprazi Pink


It's a shimmery slightly purple in shade also with jojoba oil. It's almost transparent with sparkle of purplish particles.I don't like the effect which appears on my lips after applying it. Lasting power is not impressive at all.

Finally...

This one is a very average in quality. Neither is shade nor lasting power impressive at all.

Rating


Swatches: English Rose & Papparazi Pink


Finally I'm quite impressed with most of their products. The quality is super and they have descent long lasting power except the gloss.
I really want to recommend  these products to my readers and friends. The most important thing is that they are all mineral products and completely harmless.

You can buy their products from their website HERE.
Lumiere Skin and Beauty bar ships worldwide.

Disclaimer- products sent by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig