Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, September 2, 2011

My Eid look (Requested)

Hi pretty ladies,
many of my readers have been asking m to post my Eid makeup and outfit and I had promised to do it soon but on the festival day I completely forgot that I have to take some pics for my post. Its really my fault & I realized this on the evening of the festival, I was so tired but I didn't want to break my promise so I decided to take some pics then I came to know that my camera's battery was completely uncharged...ohhh God, that was so frustrating but at that time my another Sony camera which I rarely use because I 'm never satisfied by its picture quality, came into use and I took some photos with it. I'm not very happy with these pictures  but satisfied that I didn't break my promise. I hope my readers like them!!!



 The products I used


Face
Revlon ColorStay foundation
Revlon PhotoReady pressed powder
Revlon Colorstay concealer 
Rouge Bunny Rouge highlighter 

Cheeks
Chambor blush duo

Eyes
Tequila Sunrise shade from Curacao palette on the lids 
Faces gold pigment on brow bones
Revlon eyeliner
Diana of London mascara
Revlon kohl black









Lips
Chambor lipliner
Maybeline Colorsensational Bronze Orange lipstick


The full look:


It's a late post but I hope my readers would like it. Thanks!!!!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig