Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ellis Faas Blush- Review, Swatches & photos (Part I)

Hi everyone,
Lots of festivals are on their way and we all are busy in preparing ourselves for these beautiful festivals. So what all are you planning to buy? Somethings for your home's decoration, something for your family and a bit for yourself...isn't it? Beautiful dresses, jewelries some cosmetics products....haha!!

When we discuss about cosmetics, I want to say something about blush as one of the most important part of makeup without which our makeup is incomplete.Once I was discussing about the types of blush with my friends and cousins, that which type of blushes they like, cream blush, powder blush or stick blush but I noticed after discussing with them that majority of ladies loved cream blushes. They consider it easy to apply and gives a very natural finish. As far as I'm concerned, I love both type of blush, sometimes powder especially in summers and monsoon, cream and stick blush are best in winters. sometimes I love using a mixture of  both of them and trust me it gives a fantastic result. Have you tried it ever?
Hey I'm talking so much about blushes then why not do a review of a lovely blush from Ellis Faas?

Ellis Faas Blushes

 

Ellis Faas Blushes are cream blushes which give the cheeks a very dewy and natural finish.


What Ellis Faas says...
Made with essential oils,rose water and vitamins C and E, ELLIS FAAS blush gives cheeks a touch of colour while cooling and toning the skin for an instant fresh look. ELLIS FAAS blush ensures a dewy finish and long-lasting glow.


Shades
Ellis Faas Blushes are available in four shades.
Blush- S301
Blush- S302
Blush- S303
Blush- S304

Weight

2.5 ml

 Price
€28.00

Ingredients



AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, MICA, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, SILICA, BEHENETH-30, SQUALANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, HEXYLDECANOL, GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYL DIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM POLYASPARTATE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ISOHEXADECANE, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 80, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, LAURETH-7, CELLULOSE GUM, XANTHAN GUM, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, FRUCTOSE, GLUCOSE, SUCROSE, UREA, DEXTRIN, ALANINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, ASPARTIC ACID. MAY CONTAIN [+/-] CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007, CI77510, CI75470, CI73360.

How to apply


Apply a dot of colour directly to the middle of the cheek with the signature ELLIS FAAS pen and fade out with your fingertips or with the sponge that comes with the powder.

Packaging



Like their every other product it is packaged in a silver, bullet-shaped pen. And I think, the sleek pen packaging makes their product wonderfully portable, so you can pop it in your purse wherever you go and can use wherever you need to.

Texture

The texture is soft creamy with a hint of shimmer which is not much visible. The shimmer only gives your cheeks a glowing effect after blending.

Shade and pigmentation


The S304 is a russet bronze color. This one is the warmest and darkest shade from their range. The pigmentation is great. Very small amount is enough to get the shade you want. The amazing thing of this shade is that although it looks so dark and warm but after blending it looks quite natural.

Lasting power
The color also has a great longevity for a creamy liquid blush. I only need one touch up in 7-8 hours. Isn't it amazing?

In the mirror of my own experience


 When I saw the shade on Ellis Faas website, the swatch which is available there seemed to be a plummy rose but when I opened the cap and got the actual color on my hand from the pen, the color was so different from the one I had seen. It is a russet bronze shade which looks so dark and I was not very happy to see it because I can't even imagine to apply such a dark shade on my face. I thought it was not for me but I was very amazed when I blended it. I was just amazed to see the natural effect after blending it. Wow, amazing, I'd never imagined such a natural and beautiful effect from this warm looking shade. The colors from this collection are inspired by the colors that occur in the human body, I noticed that this shade looks partly like dried up blood and after blending it gives the effect just like the natural redness on your cheeks which looks so beautiful.
This formula contains vitamins C and E, essential oils, and rosewater – thus this blush not only makes you look good, but it’s good for your skin, too.
It's very easy to apply, take out a small amount of product, swipe it in the middle finger, dab it on the other middle finger and then applying it onto both cheeks and blend it well.This way you can get a very even application.

Good points

Love the beautiful, elegant packaging!!
Very easy to blend & gives a gorgeous natural & pearly finish!!
Although dark on swatches, looks very natural & light after blending.
The lasting power is very impressive.
A little amount is required to get the desired shade.
Contains some useful ingredients like vitamins, oils etc.


After blending!!


Bad points
The color range is very less...only 4 shades available.
Only available online.

Ratings
4.5/5

Finally....
Finally I would just say that this is one of my most favorite blush & really love using this on various outfits!!

Recommendation
I'll surely love to recommend this blush to all my readers because it's something that is very easy to use & also gives the most natural finish to the cheeks that a cream blush can give.

 Availability
Can be purchased from EllisFaas.com

Disclaimer- product sent by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig