Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Diwali!!! {FOTD}

Hi everyone,
Today is the festival of lights,crackers and lot of joy. I received countless of mails from my Hindu friends and readers who eagerly wanted to see a festival look which can give them some help. I have many Hindu friends and always enjoy this festival especially the colorful lights and crackers. I have tried a festival look for all of my Hindu readers and hope you'll enjoy this post. I would like to wish all my Hindu readers and friends a ' very very Happy and safe Diwali to all of you!!! 







Products I used here!


Face

Revlon Colorstay foundation
No concealer
Revlon PhotoReady compact powder
Chambor blush

Eyes
Rouge Bunny Rouge Mattifying primer
Fuchsia shade from Sleek Caribbean palette
Golden shade from Chambor quad
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner
Revlon black mascara

Lips
Chambor lip liner
Oriflame lipstick- Antique silk
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig