Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Creme color- For the flushing Cheeks & gorgeous lips....


Cream and stick blushes are more easier to apply than a powder blush if we are in a hurry. Just dab onto the finger, apply on cheeks and blend, no need to pick up a brush if you don't want. Cream blushes give more natural effects and very easy in applying. But would it not be like cherry on the top if you find a blush which not only works as blush but also a lip color too. Just pick the box, open, apply on your cheeks and then on lips too, no need to choose a matching lipstick or gloss. Too Faced Full Bloom Cheek & Lip Creme Color is a the one that works as a two in one product! I have already reviewed Full Bloom Powder Blush in shade Who's your poppy and I'm happy that my readers loved it so much. Today I'm going to review its cream blush which works as a lip color too and in my opinion it's more useful than the powder blush.

Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Creme Color

 

Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Creme Color is a cream blush which works well both on your cheeks and lips at the same time.

What Too Faced says....
Our pigment-rich, creamy blush blends effortlessly onto cheeks and lips flushing them with luminous color. Layer our hydrating formula with its coordinating Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush to sweeten your cheeks for a long-wearing, flushed effect. 

Shades
Like its powder blush these cream blushes are also available in three shades.
Sweet Pea- Sheer berry
Prim & Poppy- Warm coral (My shade)
Tea Rose- Dusty rose

Weight
4.5 g/0.16 oz

Price
                                                                   $21.00

Ingredients


Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Vegetable Oil/Olus/Huile végétale, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydroxystearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnauba, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

How to apply


Packaging



Beautiful pink packaging with pink and peach flowers and golden border looks elegant and classic. Inside, there is the shining black compact case which is slightly different from their powder blush case. The above part of the case is the same, shining black with the elegant design which reminds me of something really royal & classic. We find the same shining mirror inside the part but this part of the box is slightly different. 


The bottom case of the box is transparent and we can see the color from the bottom of the packaging which is so helpful. The whole packaging is so beautiful, lightweight and  easy to carry.

Texture


The texture is creamy, soft & silky. When you touch it with your fingers, the satin effect can be felt without even applying it on your face. In fact it's really fun to apply this blush on your cheeks, you keep your finger with the blush and it your fingers move and slip on your cheeks just like a dream. The effect is same on the lips too. The most important thing of this blush is it being so light weight. You won't even feel that you've applied something on your cheeks.

Shade & Pigmentation


They have described it as a warm coral shade but in my opinion it's a coral peach shade which is so beautiful and natural too. The pigmentation is just perfect for that 'flushed' look and the  color is buildable too. Only one or two swipes is enough to get the color. When you apply it on your lips with a brush the finish is just amazing. Can surprise your favorite lipstick!!

Lasting Power
Like their powder blush, the lasting power of this is wonderful too. It stays for a whole day easily. It can stay more if you apply one touch of powder blush on it.

In the mirror of my own experience


I applied this blush on my cheeks and lips for a marriage anniversary party of one my close friend. I applied just one or two swipes on my cheeks and the satin effect which I got from after blending it, was really amazing. I hesitated a bit before apply it on my lips because I wasn't sure about its effect. I have a similar shade lipstick but I took the risk due to my curiosity to see it on my lips. I applied it with my lip brush and the first application described its smoothness and intensity which one can only find in some fine textured lipsticks. After applying I just love the finish and effect. I got a lot of appreciation in the party, I don't remember how many ladies asked me about the name of my blush and lipstick....hey, and after answering them they all were so amazed to know about such a product that had done two things so perfectly!
The best thing of this product is that it's so light weight!
It's so smooth and build able and lasts all day for me. It's perfect for normal to dry skin but I think it's fine for oily skin too. If you have oily skin, only have to do apply the cream blush on your cheeks then give a touch of powder blush on it and you'll get a wonderful finish on your face. On the lips it's so perfect, I don't even need to apply a lip balm before applying it but if you have chapped lips, apply a lip balm before wearing it.

Good points
I really love its cute and elegant packaging which is also very handy and travel friendly.
Slight different packaging from their powder blushes. Can see the color on the bottom of the packaging. 
The texture is so velvety and silky that you even feel only touching with your fingers.
It feels light weight on the skin like feather. 
The pigmentation is fantastic. Just one or two swipes gives the right shade you want.
It blends like a dream and gives you a beautiful finish.
You get a natural flush look which becomes so pretty after mixing with light.
It's so buildable and long lasting.
It's similarly superb on your lips as on the face. 
Gives your lips a beautiful but natural effect. 
Doesn't make my lips dry at all.
It doesn't smell.
The price is fair enough after knowing about its quality. It's worth every penny.


Bad points
The same disappointing part of this brand is not available in India. They don't even ship here although Too Faced is very famous in India. I hope they will think about it.
Just three shades in this range.

Finally....
 Finally I'm so impressed with the quality of this blush. I love the effect whenever I apply it both on my face and on my lips. I want their Tea Rose shade too. I really love this product because the one product works two thing so perfectly. I can't say where it looks best, on the cheeks or on the lips. In fact it's best on both the places. So it's the other favorite product for me.

Ratings
Although they don't ship to India, I'll give it a:
5/5







Here I have applied Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Creme Color on my cheeks and lips. You can see how natural looks it after applying.

Recommendation
Lots of festivals are coming this winter, Eid, Diwali and the Christmas..so cream blushes will be perfect in this dry and cold weather so then a blush works superbly two works at the same time? Is there anything to think of?

Availability 
You can purchase it online from Sephora and Too Faced website.

So in this festive season you can pick some shades for you. If you are from India, search some websites which keep Too Faced products and ship to India.


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig