Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, March 18, 2013

Pink, Black & White (OOTD)

Although, officialy it's spring, but it's still quiet cold out here because of the hailstorm last week. But anyways the spring is on its peak in the other parts of country and I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful season. I'm here with a new outfit post. I wore my favorite black and white plaid skirt with black lace border, I wanted to add some colors in it so I paired it with my new fuchsia white printed tee which I bought for spring.To match up with the cool weather, I put on a light wind-jacket.



I'm wearing:
Top- Westside
Skirt- Mango
Heels- Lord's

I'm wearing Maybelline Superstay lipstick in Eternal Rose on my lips, review be up soon!

Hope you like this look!





SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig