Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Shower Gels & Bathing Soaps from Fiama Di Wills! ( Review, photos)

Today's post is based on some bathing products which play an important role in our daily lives. I always love to use some product while bathing which can make me feel pleasant and refreshed.I'm sure that's the case with most of us! Today I'm with four products from Fiama Di Wills  that are going to play a key role in your bathroom.We have here two shower gels & two bathing soaps, one each for women & men.




Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel- Exotic Dream ( For women)

The Fiama Di Wills product line also consists of a 3-variant range of transparent shower gels which are unique as they come with suspended beads:



Mild Dew (contains soft beads, extracts of peach and avocado) is for soft, moisturized skin.
Clear Springs (contains jojoba beads, extracts of sea weed and lemongrass) is for clear, healthy, smoother skin.
Exotic Dream (contains glitter beads, extracts of Burberry leaves and black currant) is for stimulating freshness.

I have been using the Fiama Di Wills Shower gel Exotic Dream for the past few weeks and I think it is the right time to review it.
The shower gel comes in a transparent bottle with flap lid, you see the product without opening the bottle. It's totally travel friendly and hygienic too. The only caution one should take is to take out the gel carefully otherwise you can make the mouth of the bottle messy.  


I love its love fragrance, after opening the bottle its can make your mood refresh, The smell is exact like its name. and I love it.
It has a medium consistency and in purple color which I love. .It has tiny micro granules which won’t help in body exfoliation but looks very nice . The granules are very mild and leaves my skin deeply clean and fresh. I pour shower gel on wet loofah, apply gently all over the body & wash off. Lathers up decently with a loofah. I truly love the effect which I get every time after using it. It not only makes my body clean and fresh but also my mind. I never any feel dryness or tightness after using it. 
Finally, I love this lovely shower gel from Fiama Di Wills. I would love purchase it again and also recommend to my readers. 
Price - 200 ml  INR 99

AVAILABILITY- Available at all leading cosmetics stores.

COB RATING-  4.75/5
 

Fiama Di Wills bathing Bar- Clear Springs




Honestly speaking, I hadn't ever used a gel bathing bar, barring this one from Fiama Di Wills. It was either a soap or a shower gel. But this innovation from Fiama  sounded pretty impressive & I thought of giving it a try! The gel bathing bar in seaweed & lemongrass is grass green in color with a oval shape which helps a good grip over the soap.



 It has a beautiful fragrance, a moderate scent, which feels really pleasant. It does give the feeling of a shower gel as claimed & lathers well too. However the only con that I would like to comment upon is that this bar melts easily & quickly, so you may even switch to the genuine shower gels if that troubles you.

Price - Rs 44

AVAILABILITY- Available at all leading cosmetics stores.

COB RATING-  4.5/5

Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel- Aqua Pulse ( For men)

I'm reviewing it on the basis of my husband's experience who has been using it for a month and so.




The shower gel comes in a transparent bottle with blue flap cap, so the product can be seen easily without opening the bottle. It's also totally travel friendly and hygienic. The same caution one should take to take out the gel carefully otherwise you can make the mouth of the bottle messy.  

  In my hubby's opinion it's the best shower gel available in the market. He's been using it for the past one month and loves its amazing fragrance. I too love its lovely smell.The fragrance tends to stay in the bathroom for at least 3-4 hours after taking bath.

It has a medium consistency and in light blue color which he loves. The tiny seeds help give a good sensation to the body and helps in blood circulation. Lathers up decently with a loofah with just two or three drops. It never leaves any dryness after bathing. He really loves this shower gel and has recommended it to many of his friends too so I'll definitely recommend it to all my male readers.
Price - 200 ml  INR 199

AVAILABILITY- Available at all leading cosmetics stores.

COB RATING-  4.5/5
  

Fiama Di Wills Bathing Bar- Aqua Pulse(for men)

 The aqua pulse range also includes a bathing bar for men. On behalf of my husbands experience, I would say that it's very refreshing & rejuvenating! due to the presence of sea minerals & blue lotus it claims to make the skin healthy & fresh! Therefore, altogether if you are not much into shower gels, then this is a good alternative!






Price - Rs 40
AVAILABILITY- Available at all leading cosmetics stores.

COB RATING-  4.5/5

Finally I'm really impressed with all these products from Fiama Di Wills!
 Have you used any bathing product from Fiama Di Wills? Do share you experience with me :) 

 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig