Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

COSMEDIC eracne Night Therapy- review, photos

Hey everyone,

With the summers approaching, pimples & acne are gonna be a common problem with most of us especially in the hot weather conditions of India. I face a similar problem with my skin during summers  was in search of some very effective product to cope up with this.And I'm lucky to have found one before the summers begin, Cosmedic eracne Night therapy


When i came to know about Cosmedic, I was a little curious about their products but wanted to give some a try. The eracne Night Therapy was something that suited my purpose & that's how I got to use it!


'With Cosmedic, Have the Skin You Want. Created by a team of doctors from the US and India, Cosmedic is the first brand that is formulated, tested and approved by dermatologists.'


Cosmedic eracne Night Therapy claims to reduce the size & number of pimples by nearly 80% with a proven significant decrease in oil production.
I've been using this since the past few weeks & I feel now's the right time to guide my readers regarding this product.

Firstly, let's talk about the packaging. It comes in a sturdy container with a silver lid. You turn the cap off & open the bottle. The mouth is protected by a plastic lid. The only problem is that this sort of packaging is a little unhealthy so you should be careful enough to use clean hands while taking it out.

 

The texture of this cream, as you can make out, is semi-liquid or sort of gel & as you apply it on your face, it gets absorbed in a little while. So there's no problem with that!
As directed, I use it every night after cleansing my face over the pimples and the area around them. The idea of healing pimples through night therapy is very good as products work better at night when your skin is at rest. I had developed a few small pimples around the nose region so that was a perfect time to test this product. After using it for around 8-10 days I saw that my pimples had almost disappeared! That was a very impressive result which proves that this is going to be a very useful product for the summers!
For 50g this product is worth INR 900 which may look a little too much but if you look at the quantity that is required each time is very small so it's gonna last you a big long time!

Finally I would highly recommend this products to all those who have normal to oily skin & want to get rid of the unwanted pimples & excessive oil on their skin!

Price - 50 g  INR 900

AVAILABILITY- You can check out the store locator- HERE

COB RATING-  4.75/5


Cosmedic on facebook
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig