Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring/summer tees from wd.com!


Hey everyone,
It's been a really busy day today, so here I am with a quick post to show you guys my latest picks from wholesale-dress.net! Most of us are aware about this fabulous wholesale clothing website by now & lemme tell you, I'm a big fan of their products! My latest picks include these two tees for the spring/summer!

The one on the left is a beautiful pink & white striped top & the right one is a broad striped black & coral bat wing top!
I've already featured the white & pink stripes t-shirt in my latest look on LOOKBOOK & STARPIQ...will be posting more pics on the blog very soon!



Stay tuned for upcoming looks & don't forget to enter my international giveaway!



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig