Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Floral Blazer & Colors!



Floral prints look really amazing on pants, tops; especially on blazers!Today's look features this beautiful Floral blazer from CHOIES. I had one in my wishlist since a long time & as soon as I saw this, I was really impressed! The beige color with fresh floral design is so appealing. CHOIES has an outstanding collection of high street fashion clothing, high quality products with free shipping worldwide! This blazer is from Vero Moda, so there's not much to say about the quality....and I would like to praise Choies for having such lovely pieces in their collection!

I wanted to make this look a colorful one, with all the turquoise, yellow & pink. The necklace is one of my favorites from INVUU!
Hope you like this look!















I'm wearing:

Blazer- Vero Moda via CHOIES
Top- Zara
Jeans- Inkfruit
Statement necklace- Invuu London
Bag- StalkBuyLove
Watch- Daniel Wellington
Heels- wd.com 




SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig