Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Heels, bags, dresses...you get it all at LIMEROAD!

Finally back after a break! The past three days have been terrible with all the heavy rains throughout...i really didn't feel like posting anything and there were also problems with the connection due to the bad weather.

But finally we have the sun peeping out today...hopefully no more showers for a few days! So, it's gonna be a busy week of blogging now.
To begin with I would like to share with you all my favorite things from an amazing online store-LIMEROAD.
If I was to describe this website in a few words, then here's what i would say:
The ultimate shopping destination



From branded bags, shoes, clothing to home decor, bath & beauty products etc.....you get everything at LIMEROAD.
They aim to create Limeroad the digital age equivalent of the 16th century GRAND TRUNK Road, a highway that changed the face of trade in the Indian subcontinent.

I really love their collection of shoes & bags! Today's' post displays 5 each of my favorite shoes, bags & dresses from LIMEROAD.

Hope you enjoy it!


HEELS


 
BAGS






DRESSES






In particular, their collection of Carlton London is what I find best....I have already shopped a couple of items from Limeroad & on the basis of my experience I would definitely recommend it to all Indians!

Any favorites...do share them with me!!

You can connect with LIMEROAD on facebook!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig