Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, June 14, 2013

My favorite summer hats!


I really don't what I'm gonna do without hats especially in summers! And hats, not only do they protect your head & face from the sun but also add a fabulous effect to your look.
These three are my favorites this summer..they get along well with any casual wear adding a stylish touch!

The wide brimmed one has already been featured in my previous look..love the bowknot & the wide brim i sufficient to protect you from the brilliant sunrays!


The brick red one's another beauty with a wonderful double layered bowknot..I love wearing this with dresses while the white one's more of a street style hat with a detachable belt around it.


 

Any favorites? Do you like putting on straw hats in summer?


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig