Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Red & Stripes




Although, there are numerous ways of styling stripes, I'm referring to black & white ones in particular, however, I, personally, can't think of a better way than pairing it with red bottoms, be it shorts, pants or jeans!

A couple of weeks back, I was fortunate enough to find this amazing combination at ZOVI. First let's talk about this lovely nautical striped top. The bow adds to the beauty of this top & looks really chic.





Has a perfect length & fit and you can refer to the Size chart for your accurate size at ZOVI.
These Red satin trousers are a great match to this top, also from ZOVI. As the name suggests they are hot red in color made up of satin soft material. It's such a pleasure wearing them, more so when under this top! I'm sure you're going to see more of these in other looks!


















I'm wearing:

Stripe top- ZOVI
Red pants- ZOVI
Heels- 2dayslook

Hope you like this as much as I do!




SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig