Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, August 5, 2013

Purple delight (OOTD)

Hey everyone,

I'm sick & tired of this incessant rainfall out here....it's always dark & we've been deprived of the sunlight since the past 2 months.....just a little bit of rays once in a week is what we get!! It's virtually impossible to click any pics these days so I decided to share with you all, this OOTD that I had worn a couple of weeks back.
I had managed to click some shots in it that day. It's a traditional Indo-Pakistani outfit. It's a simple purple and white printed kurti with dark purple churidar pajama.
Purple has always been one my favorite colors & I really love the combination of white with dark & light shades of purple!













Hope you enjoyed the pics!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig