Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, September 2, 2013

Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist Cherry Berry - Review ,swatches & LOTD

Hi pretty beauties
I recently posted a quick preview of the recently launched Lakmé Absolute Gel Stylist and Lakmé Absolute Gloss Stylist range! As you know that  Lakme, India’s leading beauty brand brings to the contemporary Indian woman, a new beauty experience through this collection.


Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist is available in 6 shadesCoral Sunset, Rust Crush, Neon Pink, Pink Pout, Burgundy Burn and Berry Cherry
                           Today I'm ready to review the Gloss Stylist in shade Berry Cherry.


The packaging is pretty sleek and compact. It’s a rectangular tube with a glossy shiny steel grey cap. It has a flat sponge tip applicator. The applicator is perfect for applying in a single swipe on your lips. I really love the stylish packaging of this lip gloss.







Lakmé Absolute Gel Stylist Berry Cherry is a beautiful bright red with pink undertone with slight silver shimmer which doesn't show. It looks gorgeous on the lips. Though I don't love shimmers on my lips but I'm glad that the shimmers don't show much after applying this on my lips. 

The texture is neither too runny not too thick , it's just perfect. It spreads evenly on the lips without settling in fine lines, it's very light weight formula.
It's densely pigmented, gives opaque coverage in just two swipe. Sometimes a single coat provides enough color on my lips, while two coats on the lips will give you complete opaque coverage. The best part about this gloss is that it's non-sticky.


It stayed on my lips for 3/4 hours, It started fading after 3 hours but the moisturizing formula keeps the lips nourished for long, even when the color fades, it does not leave a stain behind. I really love this part of the product and I was expecting from a product with such high price.





Finally, I'm impressed with the quality. Though I think the price of the product should be a bit less but once you spend your money, you'll not regret after seeing the effect of the product, I'm sure about it. I want some more shades especially light pastel ones, in this range. Usually you all know I'm not a gloss person but you may find me wearing  this lovely lip gloss in my coming look posts because I really love the shade.


PRICE- 
 Lakmé Absolute Gel Stylist Lip gloss is worth Rs 700 for 5 ml

AVAILABILITY- 

Available at all leading cosmetic stores all over the country


COB RATING-  4.5/5 


Have you tried any shade from  Lakmé Absolute Gel Stylist range?

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig