Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mint with a pop of Red!

I love mint green shade especially in summer/monsoon. If you are a regular visitor of my blog you would be aware of it. This shade looks lovely on all skin tones and adds a refreshing effect in your personality. The interesting part of this color is that it match with all shades even with white, but this time I paired this lovely Brooke green collage ruffle top with black jeans. 
I really love this ruffle top with round neck and ruffle collage at the front yoke. It has three forth sleeves with slight puff at the shoulder and buttoned cuffs. The bottom hemline is soft and elasticized to give a perfect shape to this top!






To add a pop of red color, I choose this lovely messenger bag, again from ZOVI and a gorgeous pair of red heels from wholesale7!

I can dare to say that this website has the best collection of pumps I've come across till now!
It was very difficult to choose a favorite from amongst them, however, I finally ended up choosing these metallic toe red heels. I'm so happy to own this gorgeous pair...definitely a wardrobe staple it is! I'd been searching for the perfect red stiletto pumps since ages and ultimately found this...suits my purpose in every way as they look extremely elegant & stylish with so many different outfits! The exotic look is added by the golden metallic top cap...a beautiful combination with red!









































I'm wearing:

Top- Zovi
Jeans- Levi's
Bag- Zovi
Pumps- wholesale7
Earrings-
Watch- Daniel Wellington



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig