Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Simply Beautiful!



Perhaps you remember my first look in a pink bridal gown. I always love to wear something special for special occasion. Saree, lehega etc (Indian traditional wears) all are my favorite but Prom or Cocktail dresses attract me the most. This time I chose a beautiful Sheath/Column Floor-length Chiffon Prom Dress. This dress was available almost in all shades one can think of! Can't believe that it comes in 39 shades. I chose my favorite mint shade. These days the weather has become pleasant for wearing such dresses especially during the day time.  I wore a lovely delicate  bracelet and a pair of earrings to adorn
the look further. To look at it, this dress is nearly as simple as it can be, however the beautiful majestic appearance of it accounts for that! Simple Beautiful....are the words that come to my mind for this gown.
I recommend you to see oarry.com collection in case  you  are looking for a new acquisition for a special event or coming festivals. I'm very sure you'll be confused what should buy and what not because they have a huge collection of wedding dresses, prom dresses, cocktail dresses and evening dresses. The prices are pretty reasonable & the service is impressive too!  
























Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Unfold your free style with Romwe items.
Best-seller Collection! Up to 60% off
Do not miss! 72h only!



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig