Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Standing out...


A perfect white shirt....that's what 'was' missing in my closet! And then I came across this beauty at FOYMALL. I've always have had a special fancy for shirts with rivets, studs etc embellishments as you might have noticed through my looks. Coming back to this particular shirt, the silver details make it really remarkable, standing out among all white shirts that I possess.
Altogether this is a pretty simple look, white shirt paired with distressed denim & nude pumps.
Hope you like it!










I'm wearing:

Shirt- H&M (Foymall)
Jeans- SOS
Heels- wd.com
Bag- Chicnova


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig