Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring/Summer cravings- Flats


One look at my shoe closet & you can conclude that I'm more of a heel person. I do find high heels more gorgeous & attractive, but another factor would be kind of flats available in the market...same old kind of boring pieces all over. Nothing really eye catching or unique.
But I took my words back once I entered the world of flats at lovelyshoes.net! From casual to fancy, from round toe, pointed toe to peep to, from bright to pastel, from solid color to color block; they have an enormous collection!! In fact, it took me hours to go through all the pages, & I couldn't help drooling at the pairs on each and every page!! 

One can't deny the importance of  flat shoes during spring/summer owing to how comfortable & chic they are.
So guess what, the whole day I was browsing at the flats & heels at lovelyshoes.net & something that I really enjoyed going through. The only regret is that I cannot make everything mine :p

Hope that gives you an idea as to how much I'm impressed with this website!! Here are just a few of the pairs that I'm in love with from lovelyshoes.net!










I suggest each one of you to head over to lovelyshoes.net without wasting any more time & take full advantage of the flats SALE they are having!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig