Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, June 9, 2014

Check and grey


Oh God, it's steaming hot out here, after 100 years or so the temperature has crossed 40 degrees in Dehradun. It's very difficult to click pictures in this season but I was excited to feature my new bag in a look so I selected a casual outfit, paired my favorite grey jeans with new long checked shirt. You certainly cannot imagine stepping out anywhere these days without  sunglasses, umbrellas and hats. I clicked these pics in my garden so a hat was enough for me. This is a casual and comfortable outfit for summer with some light touch of makeup. Hope you guys like it.

















I'm wearing:

Blouse- 
Max
Jeans- SOS
Bag- Tmart

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig