Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, July 14, 2014

Pencil skirt & Bows


A sleek, bodycon, black pencil skirt is an all time closet essential! Surprisingly, this was something missing in my own wardrobe! But thanks to OASAP, I finally got hold of the perfect black pencil skirt! It's got a knitted texture, the perfect length & it kind of takes the shape of your body due to the elasticity. This bodycon skirt is available in so many beautiful colours like purple, pink, orange etc so you can choose from amongst those if you already own a black one! 

Pencil skirts look best when paired with loose fitting tops, so I choose this "PINK BOWS" blouse from Romwe. A couple of accessories, hot pink bag, bowknot heels and a messy hairdo makes my go to look! 

Hope you like it! 













I'm wearing:

Blouse- Romwe
Skirt-OASAP
Bag- SBL

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig