Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, September 20, 2014

London Inspired- Fever AW '14 Collection



Fever London has never failed to impress me, especially when it comes to their AW collections! Vintage designs, beautiful prints, soft knits, elegant silhouettes, you get everything in this collection!

"London has played the key role as the muse of our creativity & as we travelled around the world looking for vintage treasures, we kept in mind what we loved about London"



My personal favourites this season are the dresses (of course), the skirts and knitwear....I guess, that leaves out nothing! Well, I'm sure you too will love each and every piece of this collection and more so once you go through these pictures that I have here to show you!








You can check out the entire collection- HERE
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig