Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, October 23, 2014

New in: Chunky Black Heels


Hey everyone,

First of all heartiest wishes of Diwali to all Indians out there! I'm sure all of you must be enjoying the beautiful festival of lights!

Coming on to today's post, here's another "New in" & yet another pair of heels from Amiclubwear! My first experience with them was brilliant so I had to get a few more pairs. I was really lucky enough to get this gorgeous pair of chunky black heels for just $9.99! And because I've always have had a special liking for chunky heels, it was the perfect pair to choose.  It's gorgeous turquoise sole gives an instant pop of colour to your look! So once again amiclubwear and it's products managed to win my heart & I'm sure the same will happen with you once you shop from them as well!




I'll be posting my ootd very soon with these heels, so stay tuned!







Heels- Amiclubwear

Have a wonderful day everyone and don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig