Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Sweaters from Sheinside to keep you warm this winter!


"Clothes make a statement, costumes tell a story"- Mason Cooley

First of all, wish you all a very Happy Halloween; dress up, party hard and enjoy yourselves cause it's the day of witching out!

As you know that I love sweaters, sometimes even more than coats and jackets!! That's why I've come up with two sets featuring some of my favourite sweaters from Sheinside! All these pieces are something different from the usual ones but equally stylish & eye catching!

Hope you like them!



Sweater Weather!





More sweaters!



Let me know your favourites!

By the way I have some fabulous news for you guys:

So that adds another phrase to my first line- SHOP HARD!

And don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY, last day to enter!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig