Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sporty look


It's sometimes good to step into a comfortable sweatshirt with a pair of sneakers, keeping aside the extravagant dresses, heels etc! Well that's exactly what i did in my latest ootd which features a couple of styles from Maxfashion! I instantly fell in love with this polka dot sweatshirt. It gives a very chic casual touch to your outfit, not to mention the red details! 

To add some fresh shades, I choose this sea-green pair of jeans. It's a very comfortable pair and the colour goes along with a variety of shades! 

Red sneakers and satchel were an essential addition to accompany the red details of the sweatshirt and thus concluding my sporty kind of look!

Hope you like it!














I'm wearing

Sweatshirt- MaxFashion
Jeans- Max Fashion
Shoes- Converse

Don't forget to enter my CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig