Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, April 6, 2015

Pink Jumpsuit


Jumpsuits are a wonderful switch to something comfortable, casual and trendy at the same time! If you are one of those who follow the red carpet fashion closely (like me), you must have noticed how celebs, one fine evening, decide to slip into a designer label jumpsuit rather than the convectional floor length gowns.
I'd been looking for jumpsuits in every random online and offline store but couldn't just find that one perfect piece! However this spring/summer season I was more than eager to try one, and Stalkbuylove was the perfect place to browse through. And, one of the trendiest fashion store in India that SBL is, I wasn't disappointed. I went for a retro Polka and Dream jumpsuit that has a pretty pretty polka dot collar and a tie waist belt. The colour is beautiful, just the right shade of pink and coral. The flared bottoms are a great feature to give it a retro look!



Lying somewhere between 5 3" to 5 4", I couldn't go about dragging it on the floor, so high heels were obligatory. But if you are taller, you can of course wear it with flats for a casual summer outing.

Hope you like this look!
















I'm wearing:

Jumpsuit- Stalk Buy Love

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig