Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

NOTD ft. L'Oreal Paris La Vie en Rose les vernis

L'Oreal Paris La Vie en Rose les vernis Aishwarya's Pink

Hey everyone,

I'm sure you remember my recent post featuring the new L'Oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Collection. After that post, I got lots of requests to share the details of Aishwarya's nail paint shade. 
Well, here I am with my take on this gorgeous pink nail colour.

L’Oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Nail Paints
Sonam – Dusty Mauve
Katrina – Neutral Pink
Aishwarya – Deep Rosy Pink

I have always been a fan of L'Oreal Paris nailpaints, simply because they offer an outstanding finish & make application so easy.  This shade is a beautiful bright pink, almost fuchsia colour. I'm sure many will love this colour a lot. It's not a unique shade but definitely a must have one in my nailpolish collection. It looks glossy, smooth & brings in a stunning pop of colour. I suggest you to bring this shade home ASAP, you will love it!

L'Oreal Paris La Vie en Rose les vernis Aishwarya's Pink



L'Oreal Paris La Vie en Rose les vernis Aishwarya's Pink

L'Oreal Paris La Vie en Rose les vernis Aishwarya's Pink
Have you tried any shades from the L'Oreal Paris La Vie En Rose collection? 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig