Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Vintage flares, Kate Spade | OOTD


Hi everyone,

Have been really busy over the past few days which hasn't allowed me to update my social media & blog as often as I usually do. I just hope things get sorted out very soon. I finally, managed to squeeze out some time to prepare this outfit post. Some of you might have seen the video, already (HERE)
I was so excited to style my flare sleeves blouse & this Kate Spade NY crossbody that I did that together in the same outfit itself.
I paired this beautiful floral printed blouse with a pair of skinny jeans and added a pop of colour with suede red heels. The styling was so effortless thanks to this blouse & my gorgeous mini crossbody from Kate Spade New York. What do you think about this outfit?



 








 I'm wearing:

Top- Stalkbuylove
Jeans- Zara
Bag- Kate Spade NY
Heels- HERE

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig