Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Body Shop Drops Of Light™ Pure Healthy Brightening Serum review


The moment I got The Body Shop Drops Of Light™ Pure Healthy Brightening Serum I was so excited to try it. I was considering to buy a brightening serum but I just waiting to finish my Votre serum. As I am a great fan of The Body Shop skin care products so this serum was like a surprise gift for me but I knew that the actual test will be after using it on my skin and now when i have been using this for one month, I'm writing this review on the basis of my experience. So read on to find out what my experience says.

What company says...



A very lightweight serum that absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it velvety soft and shine free. Clinically proven to reduce the number and intensity of dark spots.
– Clinically proven to reduce the number and intensity of dark spots
– Lightweight texture, that quickly absorbs into the skin
– Leaves skin plumped with moisture
– Instantly skin looks brighter and more luminous
– With regular use, skin appears smoother, more healthy and translucent

Ingredients


In the mirror of my own experience 


The Body Shop Drops Of Light™ serum comes in a white outer packaging box that has all important details about the product. The serum is housed in classy white bottle. The bottle comes with a dropper cap. The packaging is elegant and beautiful. Whenever you look at it on your dressing table, you feel like having something special and luxury.



The texture is not thick like other serums. It's thin & transparent like water. The serum has a heavenly smell that makes my senses calm and relaxed. The smell is not too strong to bother anyone. 
I apply 2-3 drops of the serum to cover my face and neck. I take it on the clean palm, warm the product by rubbing between the palm and then pat it all over my face and neck. I massage the skin until the serum gets absorbed. It takes just few seconds as my skin drinks up it quickly. I usually apply my night cream after the serum but in case I skip or forget for some reasons to apply the cream, it still hydrates my skin well. The thing I noticed on my first application is that my skin got a brightening effect, instantly. By this, I don't mean skin whitening or fairness, it is just a luminous glow that I got after the application.




I have been using the product for one month and I'm very happy with the result. It has done almost everything that it claims. It has effectively worked on the brown spots on my face. I really love how my skin looks more even, brighter and radiant. Actually if we look closely on the ingredients list, one of the key ingredient for this range is the presence of Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).  As we all know, Vitamin C is known to give positive effects in terms of skin brightening and lightening over time. No doubt, it's my favourite serum. The good thing is that it's suitable for all skin types.

Good points
Nice packaging 
Heavenly smell 
Very Small quantity required each time 
Gives an instant brightening glow 
Works effectively on dark spots
Makes my skin healthier, softer and brighter

Bad points
Strong fragrance may bother sensitive noses

Finally...
It's one of the best serum I have ever used. After one month use, I can notice the positive result of the serum on my skin. It has worked great in terms of evening out my skin tone, giving it a healthy and brightening effect. My skin feels smoother, younger and glowing. It's also one the best product of The Body Shop, I have used yet. I'll highly recommend this serum to all of you.

PRICE-
INR 2450

AVAILABILITY- 
At all The Body Shop stores 

COB RATING-
 5/5
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig