Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com

Chamber of beauty blog, BLOGGER, Fashion blogger, Fashion, Indian fashion blogger, ONLINESHOPPING
My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com

Hey everyone
You all are aware of my shopping craze. I always love to shop some new clothing for myself. It makes me really happy. I love to shop both ethnic and western stuff in every season. My wardrobe is full of these clothes and I still want some more...hahaha
I have been shopping at different online stores and therefore I have made a separate section on the blog, named "Website Alert' for my readers.
Recently I came across a great apparel site namedSAREEZ.COM .  You might have heard about this site before because they are very much renowned but this was my first experience to shop from this website. So in this post, I am going to share what I got for myself and my views regarding the site.
Sareez.com is a complete online ethnic portal for both men and women. Not only sarees but also a wide range of suits, Anarkali, lehenga,  sherwani and other accessories  as well.  The best part is the affordable price tag and international  shipping..  There are options to stitch  and design the suits,blouse, lehenga, and petticoat..  isn't it amazing? 
 In the mirror of my own Experience
I love Indian ethnic wear and churidar kameez are the most special among them. I can wear it anytime or on any occasion. I have been purchasing these from different websites and 'touch wood' I never got any complaints regarding the colour, fabric and the quality. So when I was purchasing from Sareez.com, that is  one of the leading online retailers of Indian Ethnic wears namely Sarees, Salwar Suits & Lehengas and more, no doubt I had great expectations from it. 
When I was browsing the section of party wear churidar kameez,  I was amazed to see a wonderful collection of clothes. It was too difficult for me to choose just one product from this site but as this was my first chance to shop there, so I wanted to go for a single item to check the quality of the product.
I chose one Churidar kameez from there, they provide the option of stitching at  an extra cost , I decided to go for that as well .
After placing the order it took 10-12 days for the product to reach me. Normally the delivery takes 3-4 days but as I had chosen the suit stitch option, it took longer.
The product was safely kept in a beautiful package. 
Have a look on my Churidar kameez. It is made of the high-quality fabric called crape. It's a set of Churidar, kameez, and Dupatta. 
Chamber of beauty blog, BLOGGER, Fashion blogger, Fashion, Indian fashion blogger, ONLINESHOPPING
My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com
Chamber of beauty blog, BLOGGER, Fashion blogger, Fashion, Indian fashion blogger, ONLINESHOPPING
My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com
Chamber of beauty blog, BLOGGER, Fashion blogger, Fashion, Indian fashion blogger, ONLINESHOPPING
My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com


I had given my measurement to them but I had some doubts about the fitting. But when I tried it on, I was pleasantly surprised to see the perfect stitching of the suit. 
They had stitched the suit beautifully.
Chamber of beauty blog, BLOGGER, Fashion blogger, Fashion, Indian fashion blogger, ONLINESHOPPING
My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com

My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com
My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com
Chamber of beauty blog, BLOGGER, Fashion blogger, Fashion, Indian fashion blogger, ONLINESHOPPING
My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com

My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com
My Shopping Experience With Sareez.com

I'll do an outfit post after Muharram.

Finally...
I'm very impressed with this online store. It has the excellent collection of beautiful ethnic wear and great service. The quality of the fabric,color, and design of the product are absolutely same as shown in the images.
I really loved the suit and it was a great experience with this website.
If you are staying out side of India, then you should try this site  just to bring the ethnic feel inside you...  I will recommend to everyone to visit the site and I am sure you will get something very special for you at the affordable price.
You can check the store here - Sareez.com
Right now many discount and promotions are going on at the store. Go and grab something for you.
Do you shop ethnic wear online? If not you can start by trying sareez website.
Shop from Sareez.com HERE
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig